alaidownloversthoughts

Its never about the destination. Its always about the journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Daughter of the most High King, Jesus Christ. His biggest fan. Married to the best human man ever created, next to Jesus that is. Generally, the most loved woman around.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Day That God Wrecked My Life........AGAIN!!


On Sunday, when I went to church God ambushed me from all sides. Totally and completely wrecking me! I was in desperate need of MORE of Him and on Sunday He gave it too me. When I first walked in the doors God said, "I have something for you." I didn't really think anything about it and just went on in. Right before going into the sanctuary I saw this poster board that had pictures on it from Zambia. Oh how I miss Africa. I then heard the pastors wife saying they had guest speakers that were missionarys to Zambia. I have to admit it definately perked my intersts.
Worship started, and God hit me. His presense was so thick over me, all I could do was weep. I finally got out into the isle to go up front and fell to the ground. At first I was on my knees but it wasn't low enough, so I laid prostrate before the Lord and that wasn't low enough! God continued to wreck me. I continued to cry out for more of Him and once again laying my family before the Lord and everything else that was in the way of my Lover and I. He commissioned me again and my thirst for more of Him was quenched. I didn't hear anything that was going on for I was too involved with everything that Holy Spirit was doing in my heart.
When I finally got up, the church was praying for a man and his wife. As I was standing in my seat, I heard Daddy wisper and say, "You had better get over there or you are going to miss something." I had nothing else to do but to obey. So I went over, blood shot eyes and all, laid my hand on the man's head. The Spirit of God hit me again the moment I laid my hand on his head, I had to go down to the ground. As I sat there on my knees praying for this mans feet, I wept. I wept over this mans feet and cried over his family. I have no idea what or how I prayed, all I know is that God put a burning burden in my heart for this couple. A few moments later I found out that this couple were the missionaries to Zambia. He had prostate cancer and they had just lost their youngest son last May. When she got up to share a bit and shared about their youngest, she began to break down and cry and said that it was hard returning to a place that had caused so much pain. So I am not sure if somthing happened in Zambia to their youngest or what exactly but my heart broke even more.
Not only did He burn them into my heart to pray for them, He dropped a couple of messages in my Spirit for me to study and prepare for. I was able to be in the audience of a speaking missionary telling stories of and from a third-world nation. Being able to feel the audience's reactions to the stories. Holy Spirit began to put things into perspective. He said, "When I release you to speak about what I did in Mozambique, keep in mind your audience and where they have or haven't been. Most don't understand the culturely revelant things of third-world nations. Do not condemn them for that, teach them."
Right now I don't fully understand what happened that day, all I know is that I fell more in love with my Daddy that day. I became more lovesick, needing and wanting more of Him. I heard a man once say that if you understand everything about your Christianity, you are living an inferior Chritianity. That is my life summed up right there. I don't understand everything or even part of everything about my Christianity or concerning my Chirstianity, all I know is that I love Jesus and I want anything and everything He wants in and for my life and others lives and I will do anything for Him to see that happen. Its crazy I know. But I'm in love. Don't people in love do crazy things?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe one of your favorite blogs was www.gaurdyourjoy.blogspot.com. You spelt it wrong. Isn't that ironic? You rock Joy. Go kick some of satan's ass!!

10:43 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home