alaidownloversthoughts

Its never about the destination. Its always about the journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico, United States

Daughter of the most High King, Jesus Christ. His biggest fan. Married to the best human man ever created, next to Jesus that is. Generally, the most loved woman around.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Purpose

The purpose of this blog is so that I can put my thoughts down somewhere. I am not totally sure how everything will turn out with this blog but this is my intention. My intention is to write things that God has put on my heart, things that are running around in my head that I need to get out, and things that I am going through. There will also be a place for prayer requests hopfully (if I can figure it out. If there is anyone smart that comes across this blog please help. I have some questions if you are open to that. Thanks.) If there are any questions please feel free to email me or you can drop a comment. I love to read comments and look at blogs. Thanks to everyone who has and is putting up with my "randomness." You guys rock!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home